Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amely - The movie.

Emelie.
I saw a movie the other day. It was called Amely or some such. It was one of those "feel good" French flicks. I guess it had a few good things about it, but I couldn't name any off the top of my head. I'd like to give a few words of advice to the director Jean-Pâul Gautier. It's time to take a hint. Movies these days aren't successful or good if they aren't in English. It's about time these Frenchys pulled their head out of their ass and learned English like everyone else. It's no wonder that movies like [Record] and Abry las hojas and the vanishing didn't have any success in their original languages. I might point out that the foreign section of my local video store is always stocked and it has cob-webs on it. Take a hint foreigners: nobody wants to see a movie in any language other than in English. On top of that, I didn't spend 2000 dollars on a tv with blue-ray so that I could have some words blocking the picture. I think the movie studios should get together and block all of the foreign films. So listen Gualtier. Don't waste your time with the crappy gibber-jabber movies. We want English movies. If you don't make them that way, we'll just fix them sooner or later. So I for one will be the first in line at the movies when Emelie comes out in English.

(This is a joke, as you can tell.)

No comments: